Sunday, October 6, 2013

Love Story ♥


In cafe i meet someone. He is handsome
He drove me home by bike, romantic ☺
We promised to meet again tomorrow
He took me to a very beautiful cafe
Then he took me to the park, you know he brought me to the cart
We go to zoo. Our trip on the elephant
He took me to the tree house
We play swing ☺
Next day, he sent me letter. "we meet the park, i'm waiting you"
I miss you ☺
You know, he give me flower. And he say I love you. Oh my god we a relationship now ♥
He kiss me, i'm very very happy ☺
Love is when i'm flying with him, only two
He is the perfect man in my eyes
I make clothes for him
And some gift
"Oh my god, thanks honey, I am happy with this"
We trip together ☺
He surprised me, i love you too my boy ☺
"Are you happy with me honey?"
I answer i happy with him
If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea
I'll sail the world to find you
I'will protect you
You're my angel honey ☺
If you're caught in the rain
I will bring an umbrella and protect
I would do anything for you happy
I miss you honey
I love you honey
He sang a song that makes me calm
Love is just what you need to start your day
Love is knowing your heart is in the right place
When Valentine's Day arrives
He give me cake
My heart skips a beat, I know if this is love
When i see your eyes, my heart just beats a little faster. Aw i think i fall in love with you, all the way you are. It's just because you're a good guy and you care. You know what? I'm just shy looking at your staring eyes ☺
I like him for all way he is, will he know and feel what i feel? Just like a shooting star comes upon the roof and i wish the best wishes for me and him ☺

Yeah, you really know what i'm waiting! A piece of paper which is the beginning of all these marvelous love stories of you and me
"Dear you, in wherever your heart stepped. I love my eyes when you look into them, I love my name when you say, I love my heart when you love it, I love my life when you are in it"
My cheeks are blushing when i start to open that pink stuff with a love stamp, word by word i read it. My heart beats faster than before Oh my goodness, this is you?
Hands are not in their place, start to write the same letter to him. Just simple i will say "you're the one and only, i wish upon the roof with a shooting star"
We start living the marvelous love, seems all the flowers are red. Just to represent our endless love. Reddish like my cheeks when you start to stare at my eyes, as sweet as you, more than i could say
We have everything right? I’m so happy with it! You start to make a beautiful palace for me and our love. we live this beautiful life. I feel like I’m the one in this entire world
Waiting for the shooting stars and wishing for more with you. we both only.
“Dear my hubby, I cannot promise to be your best in your life, but I promise to be in your side always"
Love is when I can meet you and complete your life
Love is when I can count on you and you can count on me.
Love is when I can protect you
If my heart was a compass you’d be the north
If my heart a house you’d be home
When we live together, in a beautiful palace we made. And I can be in your side although it’s only my soul with you.
till’ the end of time

1 comment: